Position: Project Supervisor – Full-Time
Location: Mt. Juliet TN, USA
Posted: June 1, 2020
Turnkey Nationwide: Jobsite
The project supervisor is responsible for supervising skilled techs during the assembly, disassembly, relocation, fabrication, and installation of new or used manufacturing equipment up to and including major turnkeys projects nationwide. This position also requires ensuring that techs are following environmental laws and safety compliances along with finding ways to enhance safety and production deadlines under all operating and working conditions.
This position requires traveling to multiple jobsites nationwide. Worldwide travel is also available but not required for USA tech support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage skilled techs with effective employee relations and treat all techs equally and fairly with respect.
- Provide techs coaching and support through entire project.
- Lead and complete accident investigations and root cause analyses. Be involve with team members to promote an accident-free workplace and implement improvements to prevent injuries.
- Ensure that all safety rules and general work procedures are followed and resolved.
- Work with the Company Safety Department Management staff on all safety-related issues to ensure employees are adhering to the Company rules, clients’ rules and policies, including State and Federal regulations.
- Lead pre-shift meetings at the start of every shift to discuss expectations and tasks to complete during the shift.
- Comply with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company mission, policies and procedures, as well as State and Federal regulations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree or higher and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read blueprints with clear interpretation on blueprints with metal structure, industrial machinery layouts, piping, wiring schematics, etc.
- Microsoft Office
- English is required.
- Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and/or German is a plus.