Position: Welder/Fabricator – Full-Time
Location: Mt. Juliet TN, USA
Posted: June 1, 2020
Turnkey Projects Nationwide: Jobsite
The welder/fabricator tech job consists of working with many different welding and fabrication tools in the industry. The candidates must possess and have an exceptional fabricating and welding skills on structural steel with MIG and Stick Welding, along with acetylene-cutting and plasma cutters. Candidate must be self-motivated with great personal and communication skills to work with a multicultural skilled tech. This position requires traveling to multiple jobsites nationwide. Worldwide traveling is also available, but not required for USA tech support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to follow safety rules and procedures not only from our company, but also from our clients.
- Ability to read blueprints from which to weld and fabricate.
- Experienced working in metric and standard measuring systems.
- Must possess good manual dexterity and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under little supervision.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Certificate of welding is a plus but equivalent work experience is acceptable
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read blueprints with clear interpretation on blueprints with metal structure, industrial machinery layouts, piping, wiring schematics, etc.
- Good verbal communication preferred with professional demeanor
OTHER EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Power tools: 1 year (Required)
- Fabricating: 1 year (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)
- Blueprints: 1 year (Required)
- English fluency required
- Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, is a plus